Transfers on 2 Aug 2018 (IAS / IRS / ISS Officers)
–> J P Mamgain, former Commissioner of Customs and Central GST, Indore, has been appointed as Information Commissioner in Uttarakhand. He is a retired IRS officer of 1990 batch (Customs & Indirect Taxes Cadre).
–> As many as 13 IIS officers belonging to group -A & B have been transferred.
* Siddhart B Bodke, Dy Director transferred to DDK (News), Mumbai;
* K. Sudhakar Rao – DDK (News), Hyderabad;
* Sarita M Dalal – AIR (News), Ahmadabad;
* B L Meena – AIR (News), Jaipur;
* Sunil Kumar Shukla – DD, PIB, Lucknow;
* Y K Pandya – AD (News),AIR, Ahmadabad;
* B D Devmani – AD, RoB, Mumbai;
* Rameshwar Naik – AD, FoB, Sambalpur;
* Nanndini Mittal – AD (News), DDK, Shimla;
* Rajiv Kumar Chaturvedi – AD (News), DDK, Lucknow;
* Ajay Kumar – AD (News), DDK, Patna;
* M. Jaya SIngh – AD (News) AIR, Chennai and
* R K Raina – AD (News), AIR, Jammu.
–> M V S Ranganadham, DG, ES, CSO, has been assigned an additional charge of Director General, SS, CSO MoSPI with effect from August 1, 2018. He is an ISS officer.
–> Pravin Horo Singh has been appointed as DDG, Intelligence Bureau, MHA, New Delhi while James Mathew was posted as DDG in the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, New Delhi. Both are ISS Officers.
–> Dr. Asit B Achary, Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax, Ahmedabad, has resigned from Indian Revenue Service of Income Tax with effect from August 10, 2018.
–> Around half a dozen IAS officers have been transferred and posted to different places in Uttar Pradesh. Accordingly, *
* Rajendra Kumar Singh – Special Secretary, Child Development and Nutrition;
* Mrs Aradhana Shukla – Special Work officer, NOIDA;
* Rajesh Prakash – Additional Resident Commissioner;
* A Dinesh Kumar – Special Secretary, Science and Technology;
* Masoom Ali Sarwar – as Director, Panchayati Raj and
* Sanjiv Ranjan is posted as CEO, Gorakhpur Industrial Development Authority.
–> Shrikar K. Pradeshi IAS officer Maharashtra 2001 batch, who is presently posted as Director In PMO, Government of India has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Prime Minister’s Office(PMO) Government of India.
–> Dinesh Arora IAS officer Kerala 2002 batch, who is presently posted as Director Ayushman Bharat, Government of India has been appointed as Deputy Chief Executive Officer, National Health Agency, Ministry of Health, Government of India
–> Raghuraj Rajendran IAS officer Madhya Pradesh 2004 batch, who is presently posted as Deputy Director (Deputy Secretary) , LBSNAA, Government of India his post has been re-designated as Deputy Director (Director Level) LBSNAA, Government of India.
–> Dr. M.M. Kutty lAS officer AGMUT 1985 batch, who is presently posted as Officer on Special Duty (OSD) in the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India, has taken over as Secretary, in the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India,
–> L.C Goyal former IAS officer Kerala 1979 batch, who is presently posted as CMD ITPO, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India his tenure has been extended for a period of one year beyond 01.09.2018 or until further orders.
–> Anup Wadhawan lAS officer Uttarakhand 1985 batch, who is presently posted as Officer on Special Duty(OSD) Department of Commerce, Government of India, has taken over as the Secretary in the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, in place of Mrs. Rita Teotia she is superannuated on 31st July 2018.
ALSO READ :