–> Aditya Vikram IRS, Member Income Tax & Computerization, CBDT, has been assigned zonal charge of Karnataka & Goa, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. He is an IRS officer of Income Tax Cadre.
–> Pramod Chandra Mody IRS, Member Administration, CBDT, has been assigned zonal charge of Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune. He is an IRS officer of Income Tax Cadre.
–> Mrs Deepika Jain has been appointed Chief Controller of Accounts, Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), New Delhi after promotion to Senior Administrative Grade (SAG). She is a 1997 batch ICAS officer.
–> K C Mahali IPS has been appointed IG in the BSF. He is 1989 batch IPS officer of Tamil Nadu cadre.
–> Mrs. Sundari Nanda IPS officer AGMUT 1988 batch, she is presently posted as DGP Puducherry (UT Administration) Government of India. The Competent Authority MHA(UT Division) Government of India has given ADGP grade in the UT Administration of Puducherry, Government of India.
–> Alok Tandon IAS, has been empanelled for holding Secretary and Secretary equivalent post in Government of India. He is a 1986 batch IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre.
–> The Maharashtra Government had assinged new postings to nine IAS officers. Accordingly–
* Anoop Kumar IAS (1990 Batch) – Principal Secretary, Agriculture and ADF Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai;
* Mrs Abha Shukla IAS (1993 Batch) – Principal Secretary, Co-operation, Marketing and Textile Department, Mumbai;
* Dr.Sanjeev Kumar IAS (2003 Batch) – Additional Divisional Commissioner, Nagpur Division, Nagpur;
* Sunil Chavan IAS (2007 Batch) – Collector, Ratnagiri;
* M.P.Kalyankar IAS (2007 Batch) – Joint Secretary (Labour), Industry, Energy and Labour Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai;
* Pradeep P. IAS (2009 Batch) Collector, Ratnagiri has been posted as Director, Information Technology, Mumbai;
* Rajesh Narvekar IAS (2009 Batch) – Collector, Thane;
* R.H.Thakare IAS (2010 Batch) – Additional Municipal Commissioner, Nagpur Municipal Corporation, Nagpur and
* Aman Mittal IAS (2015 Batch) – Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Kolhapur.
–> Harish Kumar Srivastava has been appointed Joint Controller General of Accounts in the office of Controller General of Accounts in New Delhi. He is a 1997 batch ICAS officer.
–> Praveen Mahto has been appointed Economic Adviser in the Department of Commerce in Government of India. He is a 1992 batch IES officer.
–> Ms Shefali Dhingra has been appointed as Director, Infrastructure Division, Department of Economic Affairs. He is a 2004 batch IES officer.
–> Ashok Pal Singh has been appointed Chief General Manager (CGM), Parcel Directorate, New Delhi. He is a 1986 batch officer of Indian Postal Service.
–> 23 Senior Time Scale officers of Indian Broadcasting Engineering Service (IBES) have been promoted to JTS. They are-
Jitender Pruthy, K K Maurya, Mayank Kumar, S K Srivastava,Vijay Kumar Baleja, Sumeet Goel, R B Singh, Hanumant Addigonde, Sujit Kumar Biswas, Ramesh C Ahirwar, Rajesh Kumar, Nand Lal,K K Baburajan, S. Ajitha, S. Nellai Nayagam, K. Arun Prabhakar, Shesha Dev Tajan, Bijan Kumar Das, S. Natarajan, Basant Kumar Bahera, R K Jarangal, Samjay Prasad and K Murugan.
–> Sanjay Kumar, RDSO, has been posted as CME, Eastern Railway and Rajnish Arora is also posted to Eastern Railway as PCME. Both the officers are from IRSME (Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers).
–> Eight IA&AS Officers belonging to 1996 batch have been empanelled to the grade of Joint Secretary in Government of India:-
* Mrs. Anjali SIngh
* Purushottam Tiwary
* Vimalendra Anand Patwardhan
* Pravindra Yadav
* Tanuja Mittal
* Anita Shah Akella
* Anim Cherian
* Ritika Bhatia
ALSO READ :