–> The Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC) has transferred 21 Commissioners of Customs & Central GST Department. Accordingly :
1. Govind Krishna Dixit IRS – ADG, Directorate of Data Management, New Delhi;
2. Madan Mohan Singh IRS – Commissioner, Gautam Budh Nagar GST;
3. Subash Agrawal IRS – ADG (Adj.), DRI, Mumbai;
4. Suresh Kumar IRS – Commissioner, Bengaluru North GST;
5. Pranesh Pathak IRS – Commissioner, Faridabad GST;
6. Ranjan Khanna IRS – Commissioner, New Delhi (Audit II);
7. Shiv Kumar Sharma IRS – Commissioner, Lucknow GST;
8. Vivek Prasad IRS – ADG, DGGI, Ahmedabad;
9. Engineer Kesavan IRS – ADG, DGGI, Vizag;
10. Bandana Deori IRS – ADG, DGGI, Guwahati;
11. DP Naidu IRS – ADG, DRI, Hyderabad;
12. Rajesh Kumar Mishra IRS – Commissioner, Nhava Sheva V, Mumbai Customs Zone II;
13. Vijay Singh Chouhan IRS – ADG, DGoV, Mumbai;
14. BB Gupta IRS – ADG, DG System, New Delhi;
15. Sunil Kumar Singh IRS – ADG, DGoV, Ahmedabad;
16. Shrawan Kumar IRS – Commissioner, Raigarh GST;
17. Rajesh Pandey IRS – ADG, DRI, Mumbai;
18. Valte Vungzamuan IRS – Commissioner, Noida Customs;
19. Ved Prakash Shukla IRS – Commissioner, Lucknow Customs (Preventive);
20. Capt. Sanjay Gahlot IRS – CCF, New Delhi and
21. PK Behera IRS – Commissioner, Chennai (Audit I).
–> The Government has extended the tenure of G D Agrawal as officiating President of the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT).
–> Seven Indian Trade Service (ITS) officers of three batches, have been promoted to SAG. They are :
Zothan Khuma (1989 batch),
Virendra Singh (1989 batch),
Jay Karan Singh (1989 batch),
S. Sashikumar (1990 batch),
Ani Aggarwal (1991 batch),
Aakash Taneja (1990 batch) and
Hardeep Singh (1990 batch).
–> A 2004 batch IDAS officer, M S Saravanan has been appointed as Internal Financial Adviser in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkamm Near Chennai.
–> The central deputation tenure of Aditya Joshi, working as Director, Central Vigilance Commission, has been extended for a period of three months beyond November 6, 2018. He is a 1995 batch IRAS officer (Indian Railway Accounts Service).
–> Parimal Sinha, DPS (HQ & Mail Mktg), Ranchi, Jharkhand circle, has been deputed as Deputy Director (Administration), AIIMS, Patna. He is a 2001 batch Indian Postal Service officer.
–> Maharashtra Government has transferred Four Senior IPS Officers. Thery are,
Rashmi Shukla – State Intelligence Commissioner;
D. Kanakratnam – DG, Maharashtra State Security Corporation;
Hemant Nagrale – DG, Legal and Technical,
Sandeep Bishnoi – ADG, Highway Traffic Police Department.
–> Atul Kumar, East Central Railway, has been appointed as ADRM, DHN. He is an IRSE officer.
–> As many as eight officers of Indian Statistical Service (ISS) have been promoted to Higher Administrative Grade (HAG). The officers are Dinesh Chand Sharma, Ratn Anjan Jena, Shailja Sharma, Mamta Saxena, Vishu Maini, P K Mukhopadhyay, G S Lakshmi and E V Gangadhar Rao.
–> Government of India has promoted 60 officers of Indian Statistical Service (ISS) to Senior Administrative Grade (HAG). The officers are:
P K Banerjee, Siddharath Kundu, Praveen Shukla, Bandana Sen, Ajay Baksi, Chandramani Sharma, P Manickam, Kishore Kumar, M K Ujjainia, Raj Kumar, Kishore Baburao Surwade, M M Singh, Kiran Kumar Ravuri, Snehalata Sethi, P Bhanumati, Salil K Mukhopadhayay, Rajesh Bhatia, Sunitha Bhaskar, R Rajesh, Gaya Prasad, K Manao Singh, Ratna Chowdhury, Anil Digambar Patil, Anupam Lahiri, N Sangeetha, Rohit Bhardwaj, Prakash C Lakchaura, Supriya Roy, Dhananjay P Srivastava, Nilanjan Chatterjee, Chandra Shekhar Mishra, Sunil Kumar Singh, sunil Prakash Bhardwaj, Anuja Bapat, Arindam Modak, Biswajit Das, Dhrijesh Kumar Tiwari, Ashutosh Ojha, Reena Singh, Radha R Ashrit, Amitava Saha, P A Mini D Satish, Dinesh Kumar, Roshan Lal Sahu, Tarak Chandra Patra, M G Jayasree, Navanita Gogoi, K S Rejimon, Satyajit Paul, P Manoj Kumar, Santosh, Brijednra Singh, Dheeraj Kumar Ojha, Soumya Chakraborty, Pankaj Srivastava, Sanjeev Kumar, Dilip Kumar Sinha, Onkar Prosd Ghosh and Richa Shankar.
ALSO READ :