Transfers on 12 July 2017 (IPS Officers / Customs & CGST Officers / IT Officers)
1. Sanjay Arora IPS has been empanelled as Additional Director General in Government of India. He is a 1988 batch IPS officer of Tamil Nadu cadre.
2. Vishal Pratap Singh IRS has been appointed as Deputy Secretary in the Department of Economic Affairs. He is a 2008 batch IRS officer of Indian Customs & Central GST Cadre (IRS C&IT).
3. Upon return from leave, Mrs Manisha Chandra has been appointed as Commissioner in the office of Principal Chief Commissioner , Bhopal, MP & CG region. She is an IRS officer of Income Tax Cadre (IRS IT).
4. V H Rao Deshmukh IPS has been promoted to the rank of ADG in the BPR&D. He is 1986 batch IPS officer of Jharkhand cadre.
5. P S Sandhu IPS is new IG (Administration) in the BSF. He is 1989 batch IPS officer of Karnataka cadre.
6. R K Mishra IPS is new IG Frontier West Bengal in BSF. He is 1990 batch IPS officer of Chhattisgarh cadre.
7. Gyaneshwar Singh IPS is likely to be appointed IG, CID in Himachal Pradesh. He is 1999 batch IPS officer.
8. Ms Renuka Mishra has been appointed Director in the Department of Higher Education. She is a 2003 batch IES officer.
9. Santosh Kumar Singh has been appointed as Additional Development Commissioner at Director level under the Ministry of Textile. He is a 1996 batch IOFS officer.
10. Pradeep Kumar has taken over as new Member (Administration) of the Central Administrative Tribunal in Delhi. He is former Member of the Railway Board.
ALSO READ :