1. The Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC) has transferred 28 IRS Officers of Commissioner Rank (Customs & Central GST). Accordingly,
–> Rajesh Kumar Mishra IRS – Commissioner, Nhava Sheva V, Mumbai Customs III;
–> Sandeep Kumar IRS – Principal ADG, DG (ARM) New Delhi;
–> Chetan Kumar Jain IRS – ADG, GST Audit Hqrs, New Delhi;
–> Hitesh Shah IRS – Commissioner, Mumbai Customs II, Zone III;
–> KVS Singh IRS – Commissioner, Aurangabad GST;
–> Kulkarni Narendra Vishwanath IRS – Commissioner, Shillong GST;
–> Mohan Kumar Singh IRS – Commissioner, ICD Tughlakabad (Import), New Delhi Customs Zone;
–> Partha Roy Chowdhury IRS – Commissioner CC (AR), CESTAT New Delhi;
–> Pradeep Kumar IRS – Commissioner, Bolpur GST;
–> Pramod Kumar Singh IRS – Commissioner, Jaipur GST;
–> Rajendra Singh IRS – ADG Vigilance, Lucknow Zonal Unit;
–> S. Faheem Ahmed IRS – Commissioner, Vijayawada Customs (Preventive);
–> Shubhagata Kumar IRS – Commissioner, New Delhi GST (Audit I);
–> Sudha Koka IRS – Commissioner, Chennai Customs IV;
–> Sunil Kumar Mall IRS – Commissioner, Nheva Sheva IV, Mumbai Customs II;
–> V. Usha IRS – Commissioner (Cx), CBIC;
–> Vinayak Chandra Gupta IRS – ADG, DG System, New Delhi;
–> MRR Reddy IRS – Commissioner, Secunderabad GST;
–> Veluru Santosh Kumar IRS – ADG, Settlement Commission, Chennai;
–> Suman Bala IRS – Commissioner, Chandigarh (Appeals);
–> V. Rajendran IRS – Commissioner, Chennai (Customs Appeals I);
–> Satendra Vikram Singh IRS – Commissioner, ICD, PPG & Other ICD’s, New Delhi Customs;
–> Arun Kumar IRS – ADG, NACIN Faridabad;
–> CP Goyal IRS – ADG, DGPM, NRU, New Delhi;
–> Deep Shekhar IRS – Commissioner, West Bengal Customs (Preventive), Kolkata Customs Zone;
–> M. Subrahmanyam IRS – Commissioner, Bengaluru GST (Audit II);
–> Tejpal Singh IRS – Commissioner, Gandhinagar GST and
–> Vikas Kumar IRS – ADG, DRI Lucknow.
2. Two IRS officers (Customs & Central GST) have taken Voluntary Retirement. While O P Sharma’s Voluntary Retirement is effective from Oct 8, 2018, that of L N Iyer has been effective from Oct 10, 2018. Both Assistant Commissioners rank officers were posted in Ahmadabad Zone.
3. Navin Kumar Jain, a 1992 batch IRS officers (Customs & Central GST), has been appointed as combined CVO for MES and BRO, Delhi, under the Ministry of Defence for two years or until further orders. Presently he is posted as Commissioner, GST, Audit Commissionerate, Ludhiana.
4. Amaresh Kumar IRS has been transferred from Joint Commissioner, Tirupati GST Zone to GST Policy Wing, CBIC, New Delhi. He is a 2007 batch IRS Officer of Customs & Central GST Cadre.
5. Anup Kumar IRS (Dy. Commissioner, Jamshedpur GST) & Rajesh Kumar Meena IRS (Asstt. Commissioner, Jalandhar GST) have been transferres as OSD (Legal) in CBIC, New Delhi. They both are IRS Officers of Customs & Central GST Cadre.
6. Manish Kumar Jha IRS (Joint Commissioner, Gaziabad GST) has been appointed as Deputy Secretary in Department of Economic Affairs. He is a 2008 batch IRS Officer of Customs & Central GST Cadre.
7. Uday Shankar Prasad, Accountant General (A&E)-I, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad, has been transferred and posted as Principal Director, RTI, Ranchi. He is a 1997 batch IA &AS officer.
8. Pankaj Sharma IFS officer 1991 batch, who is presently posted as Joint Secretary MEA, Government of India has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to the United Nations Conference on Disarmament, Geneva.
9. Prabhat Singh IPS will be new Special Director CRPF. He is 1985 batch IPS officer of UP cadre.
10. Arvind Kumar IPS, Special Director in Intelligence Bureau (IB) has been granted Apex Pay Scale. He is a 1984 batch IPS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre.
11. Vivek Gogia has been appointed as Inspector General in National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) for a period of five years. He is a 1991 batch IPS officer of AGMUT cadre.
12. Anurag Srivastava has been appointed as Commissioner in the office of Principal CCIT, Mumbai region. He is an IRS officer of Income Tax Cadre.
13. Vivek Sharma has been appointed as Additional Commissioner in the office of Principal CCIT, Delhi region. He is an IRS officer of Income Tax Cadre.
14. R.K Mahajan IAS officer Bihar 1987 batch, who is presently posted as Principal Secretary Education, Government of Bihar has been transferred as Principal Secretary Vigilance Commission, Government of Bihar.
15. K.K Pathak IAS officer Bihar 1990 batch, who is presently posted as Member Revenue Department, Government of Bihar has been transferred as Principal Secretary Industries, Government of Bihar with an additional charge of CEO Bihar Foundation, Government of Bihar.
16. Chaitanya Prasad IAS officer Bihar 1990 batch, who is presently posted as Principal Secretary Housing Development, Government of Bihar has been given additional charge as Principal Secretary Regional Development, Government of Bihar.
17. S. Siddharth IAS officer Bihar 1991 batch, who is presently posted as Principal Secretary Industries Department, Government of Bihar has been transferred as Principal Secretary Finance Department, Government of Bihar.
ALSO READ :