Transfers in Customs & Central GST (CBIC)
1. CBIC has deployed two IRS Officers as OSD to Chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC). They are :
–> Sahil Inamdar IRS – Joint Director, DG Vigilance, New Delhi.
–> Anurag Sehgal IRS – Joint Commissioner, Delhi Customs (Import).
2. On Return from deputation Mrs. Renu K. Jagdev IRS, has been posted as Addl. Director General in DGHRD. She is a Commissioner Rank Officer of Indian Revenue Service Cadre (Customs & Indirect Taxes).
3. Rajendra Kumar Meena IRS, has been given additional extension of 21 months in World Customs Organisation (WCO). He is an Indian Revenue Service Officer of Customs & Indirect Taxes Cadre of 2004 Batch.
4. Ms. Ezhilmathi IRS, has been given additional extension of 3 months in in National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN), Bengaluru. She is an Indian Revenue Service Officer of Customs & Indirect Taxes Cadre of 2006 Batch.
5. New Chairman of CBIC, Mr. S. Ramesh IRS, has allocated work among Members of CBIC. Accordingly,
–> Mahender Singh IRS, Member (GST) will supervise Chief Commissioners of Kolkata, Bhubneshwar, Ranchi , Patna and Guwahati.
–> Sushant Kumar Psanda IRS, Member (IT), has been given the supervision of Chief Commissioners / Director Generals of Bangaluru, Chennai, Thiruvanantpuram and DG, System & Data Management.
–> Smt Ameeta Suri IRS, Member (CE,ST & Legal) will supervise the Chief Commissioners / Director Generals of Ahmedabad, Vadodara, CESTAT, Sattlement Commission, Legal Affairs, Audit and Performance Management.
–> Pranab Kumar Das IRS, Member (Customs) has been given the supervision of Chief Commissioners / Director Generals of Mumbai GST, Mumbai – I, II & III Customs, Pune, Export Promotion, DG Valuation, DG Safeguards, DG Logistics, Directorate of International Customs and Central Revenues Control Laboratories.
–> Dr. John Joseph IRS, Member (Budget & Investigation) will supervise Chief Commissioners / Director Generals of Delhi (Customs & GST), Lucknow, Jaipur, Meerut, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) and GST Intelligence (DGGI).
–> Raj Kumar Barthwal IRS, Member (Admn) will look after Chief Commissioners / Director Generals of Bhopal, Nagpur, Hyderabad, DG Vigilance, NACIN, DG HRD and DG Tax Payer Service.
6. Posting order of Rajesh Dahiya IRS, Asstt Commissioner, GST & CX, Ahmadabd to OSD in Judicial Wing of CBIC, has been cancelled. He is a 2014 batch IRS (C&IT) officer.