1. Mr. K. Raghu N. Chary IRS has been promoted as Chief Commissioner of Customs & Central Excise (CGST). He is an 1986 batch Indian Revenue Service (IRS C&CE) Officer of Indian Customs & Central Excise Cadre.
2. The Government has transferred three Indian Revenue Service (IRS C&CE) Officers as Technical Officer in Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC). They are :
-> Shyam Lal, IRS (Asstt. Commissioner) – Drawback Wing;
-> Dr. Ajay Kumar, IRS (Dy. Commissioner) – TRU Wing;
-> Praveen Kumar Bali, IRS (Dy. Commissioner) – TRU Wing.
3. Mali Dhananjay Shivaji IRS has been selected as Director of State Management Unit & Rural Housing, Maharashtra Government. He is an Indian Revenue Service (IRS C&CE) Officer of Indian Customs & Central Excise cadre.
4. Shashi Kant IRS (Deputy Commissioner) has been transferred from Meertu GST & Central Excise Zone to Thiruvanantpuram GST & Central Excise. He is an Indian Revenue Service (IRS C&CE) Officer of Indian Customs & Central Excise cadre.
5. The post of Suresh Chand Gupta IAS as Joint Secretary to Chief Minister, Rajasthan has been re- designated as Special Secretary to Chief Minister, Rajasthan. He is an IAS officer.
6. The Government of Tamil Nadu has relieved Dr C Chandramouli of cadre responsibility for joining the central deputation as Secretary, Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT). Chandramouli, who belongs to a 1985 batch IAS officer of Tamil Nadu cadre, is expected to take over the charge on March 6 2018.
7. A K Shukla IPS is likely to continue as DGP, Tripura. 1986 batch IPS officer Shukla who was in the Intelligence Bureau had joined the cadre few months back.
8. M V S Rami Reddy who was on deputation to the central government is back to the parent UP cadre. 1988 batch IAS officer Rami Reddy was DD UIDAI in Hyderabad.
9. Mrs Vibha Pandey, Additional Controller General of Accounts has been assigned an additional charge of Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport and Highways. She is an ICAS officer.
10. Deepak Das has been appointed as Principal Chief Controller of Accounts in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). He is an ICAS officer.
11. S M Andaleeb Razi has been appointed as Director Vigilance (Traffic), Railway Board. He is an IRTS officer.
12. Mrs R Rajarajeshwari has been appointed as Under Secretary in Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) on deputation basis. She is an IRS officer of Income
13. Ratan Lal has been appointed as General Manager, Central Organization for Railway Electrification (CORE), Allahabad. He is an IRSEE officer.
14. S P Trivedi has been appointed as General Manager, Railway Coach Factory, Kapurthala. He is an IRSSE officer.
15. L C Trivedi has been appointed as General Manager, East Central Railway, Hajipur. He is an IRSME officer.
16. Amarjeet Sinha IAS officer Bihar 1983 batch, who is presently posted as Secretary, Department of Rural Development, Government of India, has been given additional charge of Secretary Department of Land Resources, Government of India.
17. Tarun Sridhar IAS officer Himachal Pradesh 1984 batch, who is presently posted as Additional Chief Secretary, Personnel, Revenue, Government of Himachal Pradesh will be relieved within a week to join as Secretary, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Government of India.
18. Anil Gopishankar Mukim IAS officer Gujarat 1985 batch, who is presently posted as ACS Finance, Government of Jhakhand has been relieved to join as Secretary, Ministry of Mines, Government of India.
19. P. Kamraj IPS officer AGMUT 1987 batch, who is presently posted as Special CP(L&O) South, Delhi Police, has been given additional charge of Special CP (L&O) North , Delhi Police.
20. K.K Khandelwal IAS officer Jharkhand 1988 batch, who is presently posted as Principal Secretary cum Commissioner, Commercial Taxes Deptt, Government of Jharkhand, will be promoted to the grade of ACS in Government of Jharkhand.