1. Transfers in West Bengal Police :
Alok Rajoria – SP of West Midnapore;
V Solomon Nesakumar – SP, East Midnapore;
Abhishek Gupta – Commandant of the Special India Reserve Battalion:
Rathod Amit Kumar Bharat – SP, Jhargram.
2. S. Suresh IAS officer West Bengal 1988 batch, who is presently posted as Principal Secretary, Disaster Management, has been given additional charge of Principal Secretary Labour Department, Government of West Bengal.
3. Hirdyesh Mohan IAS officer West Bengal 1990 batch, who is presently posted as Principal Secretary Labour Department, Government of West Bengal, has been transferred as Director General ATI, Government of West Bengal.
4. Amar Nath Mallck IAS officer West Bengal 2001 batch, who is presently posted as Secretary Labour Department, Government of West Bengal, has been transferred as Director Employment, Government of West Bengal.
5. Deepak Kumar IPS officer Jammu&Kashmir 1993 batch, who is recently returned from inter cadre deputation(Jharkhand) has been promoted to the rank of ADGP in Jammu & Kashmir Police.
6. Three IRS (C&CE) have been appointed as Technical Members, National Anti- Profiteering Authority (NAPA). They are Ms R. Bhagay devi, 1989, C.L.Mahar, 1987 and Bijoy Kumar 1986 batch.
7. Taranjit Singh has been appointed as Joint Controller General of Accounts in the office of Controller General Accounts, New Delhi after promotion to the Senior Administrative Grade. He is a 1995 batch ICAS officer.
8. Mrs Prachi Gangwar has been appointed as Deputy Conservator of Forests in MoEF & CC, Regional Office, Lucknow. She is a 2003 batch IFS officer of Karnataka cadre.
9. The Central Forestry Establishment Board has recommended appointment of Sujoy Banerjee to the post of Deputy Inspector General of Forests, Department of Land Resources, New Delhi on tenure deputation basis . He is an Indian Forest Officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre of 1997 batch.
10. Jagdish Sharma IAS officer of Himachal Pradesh 1991 batch, who is presently posted as Principal Secretary, Horticulture, Information Technical Department Himachal Pradesh, will be appointed as Principal Secretary to Jairam Thakur Chief Minister Government of Himachal Pradesh.