1. Mr. R.B. Tiwari IRS, presently Chief Commissioner Bengaluru Customs has been assigned additional charge of
Bengaluru GST & Central Excise Zone.
2. Mr. Vinay Chhabra IRS, presently Director General of Goods & Services Tax (DG GST) has been assigned additional charge of DG Taxpayer Services.
3. CBEC has promoted Mr. V. Haribabu to the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Customs & Central Excise. He is now Indian Revenue Service Officer (IRS C&CE).
4. Major General C P Cariappa is the new Military Secretary to the Presidsent. Orders to this effect were issued on Jan 29, 2018.
5. Lt. General AK Bhatt has taken over as the Corps Commander of the Army’s Srinagar-based 15 Corps, also called the Chinar Corps.
6. Mukesh Nigam, Director (Operations), Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS), has been appointed its
Managing Director. He is an IRTS officer.
7. Thanglura Darlong, presently CLO, South Asian University, New Delhi has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Romania. He is a 1988 batch IFS officer.
ALSO READ : ई-वे बिल सर्वर डाउन से 8 करोड़ के बिल रुके
8. The Government has transferred five IRPS officers have been transferred. Accordingly, Aruna Nayar has been
transferred as PCPO, Eastern Railway; Mahua Verma is transferred to South Eastern Railway; G Srinivasa Rao to
Southern Railway; Dr. Shri Prakash as PCPO, CLW and S S Sandhawalia has been transferred to Eastern Railway.
10. UP Government has transferred more than two dozen IPS officers & gave them new postings in state.
Vishwajit Mahapatra – ADG, ACO, Lucknow;
P V Ramashastri – ADG, Varanasi zone;
Dawa Sherpa – ADG, Gorakhpur zone;
Abhya Kumar Prasad – DG, EOW;
Piyush Anand – ADG, Establishment;
Rajiv Krishna – DG, Lucknow zone;
Dr K S P Kumar – ADG, Police Academy Moradabad;
Prem Prakash – ADG Bareilly zone;
Hariram Sharma – ADG, Administration Lucknow;
Sunil Gupta – ADG, CB CID, Lucknow;
Vinod Kumar Singh – IG, Moradabad range;
Dhruvakant Thakur – IG, Bareilly range;
Vijay singh Meena – IG, Mirjapur range;
Vijay Prakash – IG, PHQ;
Mohit Agrawal – IG, Public Grievances, Lucknow;
Nilabja Chaudhary – IG, Gorakhpur range;
Onkar Singh – DIG, Faizabad;
Gyaneshwar Tiwari – DIG, PTC Sitapur;
Sharad Sachan – DIG, Saharnpur range;
Dr Manojr Tiwari – DIG, Chitrakutdham Bandh range and
K S Emmanuel was relieved to join central deputation.