1. Pradeep Kumar Pujari former IAS officer Gujarat 1981 batch, will be appointed as Chairman of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission(CERC) Ministry of Power, Government of India. Pujari served as Secretary Power, Government of India.
2. Satish Golcha IPS officer AGMUT 1992 batch, wh is presently posted as Joint CP Western Range Delhi Police, has been transferred on promotion as Special CP. Vigilance, Delhi Police.
3. Sandeep Gupta IPS officer Jammu & Kashmir 2015 batch, who is presently posted as District Baramulla (Practical trg.) Jammu&Kashmir Police, has been appointed as ASP Dorma District, Jammu & Kashmir Police.
4. Utkarsh IPS officer Jammu & Kashmir 2015 batch, who is presently posted as District Srinagar (Practical trg.) Jammu&Kashmir Police, has been appointed as ASP, Headuarters ,Jammu & Kashmir Police.
5. Jai Priye Prakash IAS officer Assam-Meghalaya 1982 batch, who is presently posted as Secretary Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India, has been given additional charge of Secretary Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Government of India.
6. M.M Oberoi IPS officer AGMUT 1992 batch, who is presently posted as Joint CP, Special Cell, Delhi Police, has been transferred on promotion as Special CP, Special Cell&Technology Cell, Delhi Police.
7. S.P.N. Singh on reversion from deputation as Additional Secretary to Central Vigilance Commission, (CVC), New Delhi has been posted as Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) (R&D), New Delhi. He is an IDAS officer (Indian Defence Accounts Service) of 1986 batch.
ALSO READ : Govt looking to review 28% GST Slab
8. 11 IDAS officers (Indian Defence Accounts Service) of different batches has been transferred and posted to different units. Accordingly R K Nayak, 1983 batch has been transferred to CGDA hq as PCDA, Naval Kishore , 1985,joins CGDA hq, as PCDA, Navneet Verma, 1985, PCDA, CGDA hq, Delhi, Avinash Dikshit, 1986, PIFA(AF), Delhi, Anuradha Prasad,1986, PIFA(Navy), Delhi, Rasika Chaube, 1986, CGDA hq, Delhi, SPN Singh, 1986, PCDA(R&D), New Delhi, K.Satheesh Babu, 1987, CDA(R&D), Bangaluru, Bejamina, 1987, PCDA(SC), Pune, D R Negi, 1988, PCDA(NC),Jammu and Rakesh kumar,1990, CDA(Army), Meerut.
9. Parag Kumar Goyal has been appointed as Executive Director, QA(S&T), RDSO. He is an IRSSE officer (Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers).
10. Pankaj Uke has been deputed as AGM (Operation), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Mumbai. He is an IRTS officer (Indian Railway Traffic Service).
11. Manoj Kumar Rajpal has been deputed as General Manager (Civil) for Regional Projects Office (RPO), Lucknow. He is an IRSE officer (Indian Railway Service of Engineers).
12. Former IAS officer of Haryana cadre S P Gupta is being appointed as new Chairman of Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI). Gupta, who is widely known as Architect of Millennium City, Gurgaon, has been instrumental in bringing Metro connectivity in Gurgaon, creating Multi Road connectivity to Delhi.
13. The Government of Bihar has relieved Ajay Yadav of cadre responsibility in order to join as Private Secretary to M J Akbar, Minister of State for External Affairs. He is an IAS officer (Indian Administrative Service ) of Bihar cadre.
14. Rishav Gupta has been appointed as SDO Revenue, Amarpatan, Satna while Ms Bhavya Mittal was made SDO Revenue, Nagaud, Satna in Madhya Pradesh.