♥ The Government of Madhya Pradesh has transferred 21 IPS Officers of the State & posted them in different places. They are :
1. Dr Ashish – Assistant IG, PHQ, Bhopal;
2. Sushant Kumar Saxena – SP, Rewa;
3. Ms Ruchi Vardhan Mishra is SP, Khandwa;
4. Vivekraj Singh has been appointed as SP, Chhatarpur;
5. Vinit Khann as Commandant, 18bt SAF, Shivipuri;
6. Kumar Saurabh as SP, Shahdol; Jaydevan as SP, Balaghat;
7. Lalit Shakyawar as Commandant, 6th Bt SAF, Jabalpur;
8. Navneet Bhasin – SP, Gwalior;
9. Rudolf Alvaresh R J – SP, Bhind;
10. Tarun Nayak – SP, Sidhi;
11. Mrs Monika Shukla – SP, Narcotics, Indore;
12. Siddharth Bahuguna – Assistant IG, PHQ, Bhopal;
13. Amit Sanghi – SP, Morena;
14. Prashant Khare – SP, Seoni;
15. Aditya Pratap Singh – Commandant, Hawkforce, Bhopal;
16. Manoj Kumar Shrivastava – Commandant 8th SAF, Chhindwara;
17. Rajesh Singh Chandel – SP, Sehore; Dr S Bhadoria as SP, Narsinghpur;
18. Mrs Kiranlata Kerketta – Assistant IG, PHQ, Bhopal;
19. Rakesh Sagar – Commandant, State Industrial Security Force, PHQ, Gwalior;
20. R S Benvanshi – SP, PTS, Sagar and
21. Manoj Kumar Rai – SP, Rail, Bhopal.
♥ M. Vishnu Vardhan Rao IPS, has been empanelled for holding Additional Director General and Additional Director General Equivalent post in Government of India. He is a 1987 batch IPS officer of Jharkhand cadre.
♥ Raj Kumar Digvijay IRS, has been relieved to join as Private Secretary to Giriraj Singh, Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. He is a 2004 batch IRS Officer of Customs & Central Excise Cadre (IRS C&CE).
♥ Rajiv Nayan Choubey IAS, has been assigned an additional charge of Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change till May 20, 2018. He is a 1981 batch IAS officer of Tamil Nadu cadre.
♥ Anil Swarup IAS, has been assigned an additional charge of Secretary, Department of Higher Education till May 20, 2018. He is a 1981 batch IAS officer of UP cadre.
♥ Saurabh Gaur IAS, has been appointed as Director (Direct Benefit Transfer) in the Cabinet Secretariat. He is a 2002 batch IAS officer of AP cadre.
♥ Rajinder Kumar has been re-appointed as Director in the Ministry of Defence after completion of training. He is a 2003 batch IES officer.
♥ Atul Basumatary has been re-appointed as Director in the Ministry of DoNER after completion of long term training. He is a 1990 batch IOFS officer.
♥ Ms. Shivalli Mahlhotra Chouhan has been re-appointed as Director in the Department of Expenditure after returning from long training. She is a 1997 batch IDAS officer.
ALSO READ :