IFS Officer :
Y.L. P Rao Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer 1986 batch, who is presently posted as Deputy Director General (DDG) UIDAI, Ministry of Electronics & IT, Government of India, his central deputation tenure has been extended for period of two years by ACC, Government of India.
IRS Officers :
Shakti Singh IRS has been appointed as OSD (Drawback) in Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC / CBEC). He is a 2011 batch IRS officer of Indian Customs & Central Excise Cadre.
Paras Mal Sankhla IRS (Dy. Commissioner, Delhi Customs) has been relieved to join as Officer on Special Duty to Arun Jaitely, Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs. He is a 2008 batch IRS officer of Indian Customs & Central Excise Cadre.
After returning from deputation as Chief Vigilance Officer, Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), D P Naidu IRS has been appointed to Secunderabad GST & CX. He is a 1993 batch IRS officer of Indian Customs & Central Excise Cadre.
16 Commissioner Rank IRS Officers have been transferred by CBIC. They are :
– KR Uday Bhaskar – Kochi GST & Cx;
– Rajeev Gupta – Kolkata South GST & Cx;
– Abhai Kumar Srivastav – ADG, NACIN Bhopal;
– Rajiv Ranjan – ADG, DG TS, Chennai;
– N. Padmasri – Customs (Audit), Chennai;
– Manish Kumar – Customs, Airport & General, New Delhi;
– Kavita Bhatnagat – Customs (Audit), New Delhi;
– Ramesh Chandar – Customs Export, Zone I, Mumbai;
– Prachi Saroop – Customs (Audit), Zone I, Mumbai;
– Partha Roy Choudhary – West Bengal Customs (Preventive);
– Prashant Kumar Sinha – ADG, DG Systems, New Delhi;
– P. Jaideep – ADG, DGTS, Bengaluru;
– Sunil Jain – ADG, DG Audit, Hyderabad;
– Amar Kumar Sinha – ADG, DG Audit, Bengaluru;
– C.R. Meena – Jodhpur GST & Cx Appeals and
– Sita Ram Meena – Jodhpur GST & Cx.
IPS Officers :
Mahendra Reddy IPS officer Telangana 1986 batch, who is presently posted acting DGP, Government of Telangana, has been appointed as regular DGP, Government of Telagana.
There has been a reshuffle of IPS officers in Tripura. Transfer List :
– Abhijit Saptarshi – Superintendent of Police, CID;
– Avula Ramesh Reddy – SP of Gomati district
– Rati Ranjan Debnath – Commandant of 12th battalion TSR;
– Kamal Chakraborty – Commandant of TSR 3rd battalion with additional charge of ommandant of CIAT;
– Jal Singh Meena – SP of South Tripura district;
– Ipper Manchak Dnyanoba – AIG (HQ);
– Smriti Ranjan Das – AIG Law and Order;
– Pradip De – SP Vigilance;
– Sudipta Das – SP of Dhalai district;
– Kulwant Singh – SP of Sepahijala district.
There has been a minor reshuffle of IPS officers in Jammu & Kashmir. List,
– Ms Nisha Nathayal – SSP, Rural Traffic;
– Ajaz Ahmed Bhatt – Addl. SP, Traffic Srinagar;
– Mujaffar Ahmed Shah – Commandant;
– Shahin Wahid – Deputy Commandant;
– Mubashir Hussain – Additional SP, Srinagar City Traffic.
IAS Officers :
Bhavesh Mishra IAS officer Bihar 2015 batch, who is presently posted as Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, has been transferred from Bihar to Telangana cadre on grounds of marriage to Mrs. Illa Tripathi IAS.
Smt. M. Satyavati IAS officer AGMUT 1982 batch, she is presently posted as Secretary, Ministry of Labour&Employment, Government of India, has taken over charge of Member of UPSC.
U.P Singh IAS officer 1985 batch, who is presently posted as Secretary, Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, has been given additional charge of Secretary, Ministry of Labour& Employment, Government of India.
Railway Officers :
Akhil Kumar Singh, who has been appointed as Director (Finance), Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRCL), on deputation basis, is yet to take over the charge. He is a 1986 batch IRAS officer.
Sunira Bassi has been appointed Additional Member (C&IS), Railway Board. He is an IRTS officer.
Anurag has been appointed as Adviser (Traffic), Railway Board. He is an IRTS officer.