1. Former CBI Joint Director R S Bhatti (90 IPS Bihar cadre) was appointed the anti-corruption officer in the Airports Authority of India (AAI) on Tuesday.
2. Vinod Kumar, a 1987-batch Indian Forest Service officer of Uttarakhand cadre, has been appointed as the CVO in the IOC for an initial period of three years.
3. Suchitra Sharma, a 1987-batch officer of Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise cadre), will be the CVO of Gail.
4. Naveen Kumar Singh, a 1990-batch officer of Indian Railway Store Service, has been appointed CVO of HCL, Kolkata, the order said.
5. Debashish Sahu, a 1994-batch IRS officer, will be CVO of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, Visakhapatnam for three years, it said.
6. Paul Antony IAS officer Kerala 1983 batch, who is presently posted as Additional Chief Secretary (Industries and Power) Government of Kerala,has been Appointed as the Chief Secretary Government of Kerala in place of K M Abraham IAS, who will be superannuating on 31st December 2017.
7. Mrs. Tina Soni IAS officer Rajasthan 2007 batch, she is presently posted as Commissioner, Invest & NR B.I.P, Jaipur, Government of Rajasthan, has been appointed as Deputy Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India.
8. Debashish Sahu IRS officer(C&CE) 1994 batch, who is presently posted in cadre has been appointed as CVO Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL) Vishakapatnam, Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
9. Mrs. Bharati Ghosh IPS officer West Bengal 2006 batch, she is presently posted as SP, Paschim Medinipur district, West Bengal Police, has been transferred as Commandant of the third battalion of the state armed police, West Bengal Police.
10. V Solomon Nesakumar IPS officer West Bengal 2006 batch, who is presently posted as DC, Traffic, Kolkata, West Bengal Police, has been transferred as SP, East, Midnapore, West Bengal Police.
11. Alok Rajoria IPS officer West Bengal 2008 batch, who is presently posted as SP, Purba Mednipur district, West Bengal Police, has been transferred as , SP Paschim Medinipur district, West Bengal Police.