1. The govt has accepted Voluntary retirement request of Five IRS (C&CE) officers from August 1 to 9, 2017. They are –
–> V.Sreenivas, Asstt Director,
–> V.K.Shastri, Asstt Commissioner,
–> Piyush Kumar Pathak, Chief commissioner,
–> Ravi Bhatt, Asstt Director and
–> Jagdish Sharan, Addl Commissioner. Sreenivasan ,
2. The cadre of Rakesh Kumar has been transferred from Assam-Meghalaya to AGMUT cadre on the grounds of marriage to Ms Saloni Rai, an IAS officer. Rakesh Kumar is a 2016 batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre.
3. On return from deputation, Prabhakar has joined Immigration wing of Delhi Police as Deputy Director. He is a AGMUT cadre IPS officer officer.
ALSO READ : Features of Goods & Service Tax
4. Sunil Kumar Singh, who is presently on central deputation, has been repatriated to the parent cadre. He is a 1983 batch IAS officer of Bihar cadre.
5. Siba Prasad Panda has been posted at Panchkula GST & CX Zone as JC. He is a 2008 batch IRS (C&CE) officer.
6. Romen Rawat has been transferred as Director, Mechanical Engineering (P)-I, Railway Board. He is an IRSME officer.